It’s June and we know your grill is already fired up, so why not add these Chicken Zucchini Skewers to your cookout selection? Skewers are great because you can prepare them in advance and just throw them on the grill, so consider this flavorsome dish the next time you’re grilling out with friends!
Chicken Zucchini Skewers
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
chicken breast – 4 ounce
extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
zucchini – 1/2
tomato – 1 ounce
parsley – 2/3 tablespoon
red onion – 1/4
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Soak skewers in water until ready to cook.
- Thickly slice zucchini and tomato, and chop onion. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken and vegetables on skewers in alternating layers. Coat with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Heat grill on medium. Once hot, add skewers and cook thoroughly, about 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Remove from heat, garnish with chopped parsley, and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.