Quinoa salads are a super versatile option for when you’re meal prepping. We suggest throwing in broccoli, cherry tomatoes and yellow bell peppers, but don’t stop there! Feta, cucumbers and a hearty protein will take your salad to the next level.
Quinoa Salad in Bowl
Original # of Servings: 1
quinoa – 5 tablespoon
broccoli – 3 ounce
yellow bell pepper – 1/2
cherry tomatoes – 8 tablespoon
mixed greens – 8 tablespoon
Italian dressing – 1 tablespoon
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add quinoa and stir. Remove from heat.
- Trim broccoli into florets.
- Remove stem, seeds, and ribs from bell pepper. Medium dice.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Using a mason jar with lid, portion salad in layers.
- Place quinoa on bottom, the broccoli, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Top with mixed greens. Spoon equal portions of dressing into jar.
- Fasten lid tightly. Salad in jar can be held up to 3 days before serving.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.