If you’re a busy person (who isn’t?) who’s a big fan of meal prep bowls, you’ll love this Ground Turkey Bowl filled with delicious and filling veggies like broccoli and tomatoes. So skip the drive-thru and opt for a healthier quick option when you’re on the go.
Ground Turkey Bowl with Broccoli and Tomatoes
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
ground turkey – 3 ounce
jalapeno – 1/8
broccoli – 1 1/2 ounce
extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
paprika – 1/8 teaspoon
chicken broth – 1/4 teaspoon
cherry tomatoes – 2 tablespoon
- Heat saute pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add ground turkey to pan and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook turkey until crispy, add in roughly chopped broccoli, sliced jalapenos, and cherry tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with fresh parsley.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.