Are you the person that always opts for the meat lovers pie? Do you love a good, hearty breakfast to start your day? Does the sound of bacon and ham melting into fluffy eggs appeal to you? Then the meat lovers scramble is perfect for you!
Meat Lovers Scramble
Original # of Servings: 1
deli ham – 2 ounce
bacon – 1 ounce
egg – 1
egg white – 2
milk – 1 tablespoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
shredded cheddar – 1 tablespoon
- Dice ham and bacon.
- Whisk together egg, egg white, milk and black pepper.
- Heat pan on medium high. Add bacon and ham, cooking 4-5 minutes.
- Add eggs to pan. Scramble 2-3 minutes.
- When eggs are almost set, add cheese. Stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.