Does the thought of melting butter and lemon infused shrimp appeal to you? How could it not, right? Well then get out your skillets and crack open the white wine because classic shrimp scampi is on the menu tonight!
Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 30 minutes
- shrimp – 3 ounce
- butter – 3/4 teaspoon
- chives – 3/4 teaspoon
- roma tomato – 1/4
- lemon juice – 1/4 teaspoon
- garlic – 1/4 teaspoon
- parsley – 3/4 teaspoon
- spaghetti – 3 ounce
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Cook pasta by package directions.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side and remove from the pan.
- Add in white wine, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Mix in pasta, shrimp, and toss for 1 minute.
- Plate and garnish with more parsley and chives.white wine – 2 tablespoon
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.