It’s that time of year when you just want to throw everything on the grill…fruit included. Pork takes on a distinctly seasonal flair with this dish, as the sweet peaches compliment the fattiness from the juicy tenderloin. Move over burgers, there’s a new favorite in town.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peaches
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 30 minutes
- pork tenderloin – 3 ounce
- peach – 1/4
- green onion – 1/2
- fresh cilantro – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/8 teaspoon
- lime juice – 3/8 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat indoor/outdoor grill and brush with olive oil.
- Peel peach, remove pit, and cut in half.
- Cut pork tenderloin into thick slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork for 4-5 minutes per side, or until an internal temperatue is 145 degrees.
- Grill peach just until you have grill marks, and cut peaches into a one-inch dice.
- Plate pork and peaches, and top with sliced green onion and chopped cilantro.
- Drizzle olive oil over pork and peaches to bring it together.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.