What’s easier than a delicious dinner recipe you can cook all in one pan? We know you can’t refuse one less dish to clean. This gourmet tilapia and kale recipe looks and tastes sophisticated, but is one of our simplest recipes to make. Now that’s one happy plate!
Creamy Baked Tilapia and Kale
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- tilapia – 6 ounce
- milk – 4 tablespoon
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- garlic – 1 tablespoon
- kale – 8 tablespoon
- grated parmesan – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Remove kale from stems and finely chop.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and garlic to kale. Mix well.
- Spray an oven safe pan with cooking spray. Add tilapia and cover with kale mixture.
- Cook tilapia for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle tilapia with parmesan. Cook additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.