How do you make spaghetti sophisticated? Add mushrooms, of course. This light veggie pasta is a ready in under 30 minutes, and makes great leftovers for the week. Add some grilled chicken or tofu if you’re looking to add some extra protein to your diet.
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- cremini mushrooms – 2 ounce
- broccoli – 1 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- green bell pepper – 1/4
- spaghetti – 3 ounce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with two thirds of your olive oil.
- Slice mushrooms and bell pepper. Cut broccoli into florets.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet and cook mushrooms until soft. Remove from heat and season with salt.
- Transfer noodles to a serving dish and top with vegetables.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.