A new health-conscious generation has brought salad into the forefront of the foodie world. As we strived to include all the latest superfoods, our salads got so complicated that we almost forgot what salads are all about: simplicity, ease, and complimentary flavors. So today we’re going to go back to the roots, and share with you recipe for a classic shrimp caesar salad.
Always feel free to make your own dressing!
Shrimp Caesar Salad
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- shrimp – 1 ounce
- romaine lettuce – 1 cup
- grape tomatoes – 1/2 ounce
- grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- croutons – 4 tablespoon
- caesar dressing – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Season shrimp with salt and sauté lightly in olive oil.
- Slice grape tomatoes.
- Toss romaine in Caesar dressing to desired level.
- Top with shrimp, tomatoes, croutons, and Parmesan.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.