Attention: meat lovers no longer have a monopoly over tacos. Artisan taco shops are popping up all over the nation, incorporating a variety of different diets and cuisines into this classic dish. We always try to keep up with the trends, so for today’s edition of Meatless Monday, we have a recipe for roasted cauliflower tacos (with a colorful twist!)
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Jalapeño Crema
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- purple cauliflower – 1/4
- cauliflower – 6 tablespoon
- jalapeno – 1/4
- greek yogurt – 1 ounce
- fresh cilantro – 1 tablespoon
- garlic – 3/4 teaspoon
- radicchio – 4 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- hard taco shell – 1
- lime juice – 1 1/8 teaspoon
- cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roughly chop cauliflower into bite size pieces and toss with olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Cook on a sheet pan for 15- 20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Remove seeds from jalapeño and roughly chop.
- Add jalapeño, lime juice, yogurt, and cilantro to a blender and puree.
- Thinly slice radicchio.
- Assemble tacos with cauliflower, radicchio, and drizzle with jalapeño sauce.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.