Breakfast: the eternal dilemma. Ok, maybe I’m being a little dramatic. In the mornings, when I’m pressed for time, I’ll often default to a carb-based breakfast like a granola bar or toast. These ham and broccoli frittata cups can be made in advance and heated up in the morning or for a snack, providing a well-balanced alternative to the usual “I’m running late again” meal.
Ham and Broccoli Frittata Cups
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 33 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- egg – 1/2
- egg white – 1
- nonfat milk – 1 teaspoon
- shredded cheddar – 1 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- broccoli – 2/3 ounce
- deli ham – 1/3 ounce
- extra virgin olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs, egg white, milk and black pepper.
- Grease bottoms of muffin tin with olive oil.
- Mince broccoli and ham.
- Add egg mixture, broccoli and ham to muffin tin cups. Do not overfill.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until center of frittatas in firm and done.
- Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.