What do you do when in its not grilling weather (or you don’t have a grill), but you’re craving steak kebabs? Broil them in the oven! The pepper, onion, and cherry tomato adorned skewers will be just as flavorful. Test out this recipe, and we think it may become your summer barbecue go-to dish.
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 34 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- steak filet – 3 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- green bell pepper – 1/4
- red onion – 1/8
- cherry tomatoes – 4 tablespoon
- Italian dressing – 1 tablespoon
- Remove stem, seeds and ribs from bell peppers. Medium dice.
- Medium dice red onion.
- Cube steak filet.
- Marinate steak, bell peppers and onion in Italian dressing for 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Skewer meat, pepper and onion. Top skewer with a cherry tomato.
- Place kabobs on oven safe pan.
- Broil kabobs 7-9 minutes, turning skewers at least once.
- Remove kabob from grill and serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.