It may be March, but as we’re sure you know, those winter sniffles are stubborn. Plus, allergy season is coming for us. We want to make sure you’re feeling your best, and so we have a get well soon recipe for you today. No need for take-out pho or canned soup, this beef noodle soup is easy to make at home and is (at least) twice as delicious!
Beef Noodle Soup
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 35 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- ribeye steak – 4 ounce
- beef broth – 1 1/2 cup
- yellow onion – 1/4
- cremini mushrooms – 2 ounce
- egg noodles – 6 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Quarter onion and thinly slice.
- Heat oil in pot on high heat. Add onion. Sauté 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add broth to onions. Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Thinly slice mushrooms. Add to broth. Stir occasionally.
- Slice steak into small strips. Add to broth 2-3 minutes.
- Add noodles, salt and pepper. Simmer 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.