This salad reminds me of picking mint from our backyard when I was young. The fresh ingredients, from tart green grapes to arugula to mint leaves, is what gives this salad its Mediterranean flavor. With the savory additions of blue cheese and quinoa, this is one dish that will have your friends and family begging for the recipe.
Mediterranean Grape and Mint Salad with Quinoa
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- green grapes – 4 tablespoon
- quinoa – 8 tablespoon
- arugula – 4 tablespoon
- fresh mint – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- blue cheese – 1 ounce
- Soak quinoa in water for 20 minutes.
- Set pot of water to boil, about 2 cups. Add soaked quinoa cook 2-3 minutes until water in absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Slice grapes in half.
- Pick mint leaves from stem. Add to arugula along with sliced grapes.
- Add quinoa to arugula mix with salt and olive oil. Toss well.
- Top salad with blue cheese and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.