Here we are, continuing our mission to get you summer barbecue ready. While people often rely on hamburgers and hot dogs, I think some juicy BBQ chicken is always welcome. Serve it with a side of corn, and you’ll feel like it’s June already!
BBQ Chicken Thighs
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- boneless skinless chicken thighs – 5 ounce
- ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- cider vinegar – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- worcestershire sauce – 3/4 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- onion powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together with a quarter cup of water into a sauce.
- Heat pan on medium heat.
- Rub chicken thighs with half of the BBQ sauce. Place in pan. Cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer pan into oven cook additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with remaining BBQ sauce.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.