Why does teriyaki sauce make everything taste better? It might be the savory taste known by the word umami, found in foods from shrimp, to mushrooms, to naturally brewed soy sauce. Whatever the reason, this teriyaki salmon salad doesn’t feel like just any regular salad to us.
Teriyaki Salmon Salad
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 35 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
- salmon – 4 ounce
- mixed greens – 4 tablespoon
- arugula – 4 tablespoon
- low sodium soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- brown sugar – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- grape tomatoes – 2 ounce
- red onion – 1/8
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Mix soy sauce with brown sugar.
- Slice salmon filet into four small pieces.
- Marinate salmon with soy sauce mixture for 10 minutes.
- Mix arugula with mixed greens.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Thinly slice red onion.
- Toss grape tomatoes and onion in mixed greens.
- On medium high heat, warm oil in pan. Cook marinated salmon 3-5 minutes per side.
- Top salad with salmon filet.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.