I know it’s not Monday, but we’re going meatless. Hey, a little routine mix-up can be a good thing! This 15-minute recipe can become a staple for any meal (ok, maybe not breakfast, unless you’re into that sort of thing).
Asian Veggie Bowl
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- wild rice – 4 tablespoon
- baby carrot – 2 ounce
- edamame – 2 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- low sodium soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Cook rice according to instructions on package.
- Dice carrots and peppers.
- Set a pan over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Sauté all veggies together for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Mix rice and veggies and top with soy sauce.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.