Pink sauce is our little secret. It sounds complicated, but it’s really just cream and tomato sauce mixed together. Don’t worry, we’ll let your family think you made it from scratch.
Rotini with Pink Sauce and Garlic Shrimp
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 24 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- garlic – 1 teaspoon
- shrimp – 3 ounce
- rotini – 3 ounce
- marinara sauce – 4 tablespoon
- milk – 4 tablespoon
- Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Set olive oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add crushed garlic to pan and let simmer for a minute.
- Add shrimp; cook on both sides until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side depending on size.
- While pasta is cooking, mix marinara and milk. Stir well.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add pink sauce to pasta and mix well.
- Place garlic shrimp on pasta and enjoy.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.