Ciao! In the mood for pizza? We thought so. Tomato, basil, and fresh mozzarella combine to make a simple, flavorful pizza that even meat lovers will adore.
Fresh Tomato Basil Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- garlic – 1 tablespoon
- marinara sauce – 4 tablespoon
- wheat pizza dough – 2 ounce
- fresh mozzarella – 1 ounce
- all purpose flour – 1/4 ounce
- fresh basil – 1/4 bunch
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Set parchment paper on a flat surface. Use your hands to mix flour into dough and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Get the dough as thin as you can.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set dough on top.
- Top dough with marinara sauce, fresh garlic, and fresh mozzarella.
- Bake for 6 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is crispy.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with fresh basil before serving.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.