Happy Valentine’s Day! We have a feeling you might be getting a little sick of heart-shaped chocolates, so we have an ultra-healthy recipe to share with you today. This shrimp stir fry has only 200 calories, and is best served with a side of brown rice.
Shrimp Stir Fry
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 14 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 2/3 tablespoon
- garlic – 1 teaspoon
- broccoli – 2 ounce
- shrimp – 3 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- low sodium soy sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar snap peas – 8 tablespoon
- Clean and cut tails from shrimp.
- Set a pan over medium-high heat. Add oil. Season shrimp, add garlic to pan, and sauté for 6 minutes, until cooked through.
- While shrimp is cooking, cut veggies into bite-size pieces.
- Add veggies to pan and toss well to mix. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and toss well to coat. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.