If you listened to our advice and invested in a crockpot, then this recipe is our gift to you. If you didn’t, please refer to Sunday’s post, invest in a crockpot, and then continue reading. You won’t regret it!
Crockpot Chinese Cashew Chicken
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 3 hours
Active Time: 10 minutes
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 tablespoon
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- white mushrooms – 4 tablespoon
- low sodium soy sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- white rice – 4 tablespoon
- bean sprouts – 4 tablespoon
- green onion – 1/2
- celery – 1/4 stalk
- cashews – 4 tablespoon
- can cream of mushroom soup – 1/4
- Set crockpot to low heat.
- Combine bean sprouts, chicken, soup, diced celery, minced onions, mushrooms, olive oil and soy sauce in crockpot. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Towards the end of the chicken cooking, cook rice according to the package instructions.
- With about 5 minutes to go on the chicken, stir cashews into the mixture.
- Serve cashew chicken over rice and enjoy!
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.