Salmon is another food that’s had its fair share of the spotlight — it’s loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which act as anti-inflammatory agents in your body. Combine it with veggies and teriyaki sauce, and you have an instant classic.
Salmon over Pan-Seared Veggies
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 2/3 tablespoon
- baby spinach – 1 ounce
- salmon – 6 ounce
- roma tomato – 1
- zucchini – 1/2
- low sodium soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- water – 4 tablespoon
- teriyaki sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season salmon on both sides with cracked black pepper.
- Set half of your olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook on both sides for 3 minutes.
- Remove salmon from heat, add to a foil-lined pan and set in oven. Cook for 8 minutes, until cooked to your desired temperature.
- While salmon is cooking, quickly dice zucchini and tomatoes and add to an oiled pan over medium-high heat. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Separately, set a small pot over medium-high heat. Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and water. Whisk well.
- Add spinach to soy sauce mixture and wilt.
- Arrange veggies on plate and top with wilted spinach. Finish with salmon on top and drizzle the entire dish with your sauce before serving.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.