…with a sprinkle of parmesan on top, of course! Salmon and broccoli take bowtie pasta from basic to sophisticated, and add that signature My Happy Plates nutritional value. We’re always encouraging you to eat more of the green stuff, and this pasta recipe is a great balance between healthy and indulgent.
Bowties and Broccoli with Herb and Butter Salmon
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 31 minutes
Active Time: 9 minutes
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- broccoli – 3 ounces
- salmon – 4 ounces
- butter – 1/2 teaspoon
- bowtie pasta – 4 ounces
- grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, depending on thickness.
- While pasta is cooking, cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Set a sauté pan with a touch of water over high heat.
- Add broccoli and sauté in water for 3 minutes.
- Once the pasta is finished, drain and return to pot.
- Drain broccoli and add it to the pasta. Finish with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Top with butter and let melt.
- Place salmon over bowties and broccoli and enjoy.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.