Confession: I add cinnamon to everything. It adds a taste and metabolism-boosting kick to anything from peanut butter toast to meat seasoning. Paired with the sweetness of roasted corn, these cinnamon pork chops will make you feel like you’re at a summer barbecue.
Cinnamon Pork Chops over Cauliflower Rice with Roasted Corn
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 16 minutes
Active Time: 13 minutes
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- pork chop – 5 ounce
- cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- corn on the cob – 1
- cauliflower rice – 8 tablespoon
- Set a pan over medium-high heat. Add half of the oil.
- Season pork with cinnamon on both sides. Coat well.
- Sauté pork on both sides for 3 minutes each, or until cooked through.
- Set half of the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower rice and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Set a pan over high heat.
- Set corn on the cob in pan without any oil; sear for 4 minutes, rotating frequently.
- When finished cooking corn, use a knife to remove corn from cob.
- Season corn with salt and pepper.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.