Ok, vegetarians, this one is for you. This Mexican-inspired veggie burger is a burst of bold flavors, making it a great meal to share with veg-heads and meat-eaters alike. Hint: if you’re not great with spicy food, beware the jalapeño seeds.
Veggie Burger with Pepper Jack, Avocado, Jalapeño, Pico, and Beans
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 10 minutes
Active Time: 7 minutes
- cooking spray
- avocado – 1/8
- veggie burger patty – 1
- wheat bun – 1
- baked beans – 2 ounce
- salad mix – 8 tablespoon
- jalapeno – 1/4
- pepper jack cheese – 1 slice
- pico de gallo – 4 tablespoon
- Prepare a pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook frozen patty in frying pan until fully cooked according to package directions.
- Set beans in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook beans for 2 minutes, until warmed through.
- Slice avocado and jalapeno.
- Toast bun if desired.
- Arrange burger and toppings on bun. Serve with side of baked beans and pico.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.