Good morning, and welcome to 2018! In case you skipped out on some shut-eye last night (and indulged in an extra slice of pizza), we have a nutritious dinner recipe that you can make in only 16 minutes. The crisp cucumber, tomato, and onion combination that makes up the Greek salad is the perfect way to start off your New Year.
Greek Salad with Tilapia
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 16 minutes
Active Time: 16 minutes
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- tilapia – 4 ounce
- roma tomato – 1
- taco seasoning – 2/3 tablespoon
- red bell pepper – 1/2
- red onion – 1/4
- greek dressing – 1 tablespoon
- cucumber – 1/2
- kalamata olives – 2 tablespoon
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers into bite size pieces.
- Thinly slice red onions.
- Set pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onion, and olives in a bowl. Toss well to mix.
- Drizzle with Greek dressing to finish.
- Season tilapia and add to pan.
- Sauté for 2 minutes on both sides, or until fish is cooked through.
- Place tilapia over salad and enjoy.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.