The question: What do I cook that’s easy, quick, and a guaranteed success?
The answer, always: Fish tacos.
The tilapia taco recipe we have for you today will take you about as long as it does to read this blog post. So whether it’s a dinner for the kids, a last-minute dinner party, or just a solo night with a holiday movie, this recipe is always the answer.
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 11 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- tilapia – 4 ounces
- avocado – 1/2
- shredded lettuce – 1 cup
- roma tomato – 1/4
- salsa – 2 tablespoons
- corn tortilla – 3
- taco seasoning – 1 teaspoon
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Set pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil.
- Season tilapia and add to pan.
- Saute for 2 minutes on both sides, or until fish is cooked through.
- Add contents to tortillas.
- Slice avocado and tomato. Serve with shredded lettuce and salsa.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.