So you’re leaving work for the day and can’t stop stressing about what you’re going to cook for dinner with so little time. After all, one kid has soccer and other has dance.
Well look no further. This is 15 minutes to the perfect meal.
Bowtie and Arugula Salad with Feta and Olives
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- bowtie pasta – 2 ounce
- kalamata olives – 4 tablespoon
- feta cheese – 2 tablespoon
- arugula – 1 cup
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cook bowtie pasta according to instructions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, arrange a bed of arugula in a bowl.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain thoroughly and rinse in cold water.
- Return pasta to pot and add olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss well.
- Add in olives and crumbled feta. Toss well.
- Serve salad cold and enjoy!
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.