We all know the holiday season is anything but low-carb. Instead of waiting for your jeans to start feeling a little snug, you can fight the winter-sluggishness by keeping your weekly diet (relatively) clean.
Our holiday present to you is this list of low-carb recipes that won’t leave you feeling empty inside – we promise!
1. Spinach and Tomato Salad with Garlic Shrimp (full recipe)
2. Roasted Portobello Mushrooms over Spaghetti Squash with Peas (perfect for vegetarians!) (full recipe)
3. NY Strip Steak over Sauteed Swiss Chard with Sugar Snap Peas (full recipe)
4. Coconut Curry Turkey Breast with Mixed Vegetables (full recipe)
5. Chicken Drumsticks over Sauteed Swiss Chard with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes (full recipe)
6.Tofu Tikka Masala over Spinach Salad (full recipe)
I know it’s only November, but treat this post as six steps to a head-start on your summer body. No need to thank us.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding any of these recipes to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.